Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Star Wars Ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars Ideas?

Post by markimpesky on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 am

While I am new to the forum, I intend to make the most of it! Here is my first cry for help! Have you ever had a cherub boy sit down and ask.. "Can you paint me like a young Hans Solo, not a old hans solo, with a light saber in one hand and a (Blah,Blah,Blah) in the other? Or a death star ship with sith lords on one cheek and an X-Wing fighter with a wookie or ackbar? , blah,blah,blah...." Of course HE knows exactly what he talking about, and I am trying to translate... I need to expand my choices for boys, especially Star Wars.... I usually end up painting a space scene with the Star Wars Logo, or ship. Do you have any Star Wars photos to share? Ideas? Thank You!
markimpesky

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Ideas?

Post by nancy! on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 pm

http://www.facepaintforum.com/t718-face-paint-ideas-with-star-wars-theme?highlight=star+wars

You can type star wars on the search button for more links. Good luck!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm

When I get a comment like that(or the latest wrestler or newest kid show) I use the handy dandy Google Images on my cell phone. I hate face painting Star Wars.

BTW, there is a General Questions section where you'll get better results for answers to your questions.
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top