Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

DFX and Snaz split cake: are the containers similar in size?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DFX and Snaz split cake: are the containers similar in size?

Post by Souphansa on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:06 am

Hello! I'm new to painting. I own most of the colors in DFX and Snaz color wheel. I was experimenting finding the right texture paints for kids. I really love the feel and coverage of the Paradise paints but I couldn't keep the Paradise paints because I'm allergic to the aroma. They feel really nice on the skin. (too bad, so sad). Anyways, kids do mention that the DFX paints feel a bit dry on their skin. So.. I attempt to mix the Snaz and DFX (same color) together with a sponge and the feel, and coverage on the skin is quite nice. Snaz alone is no good; rubs off quick. I want to split DFX and Snaz in one container so that I can blend them together before I use it...so do you guys know if DFX (32gm) and Snaz (18 ml) paints would fit in eachother's container? Any advices? Thanks!
Souphansa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: DFX and Snaz split cake: are the containers similar in size?

Post by Metina on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:38 pm

The are both approx. 2 oz. Problem is is that ML is a meaure of volume and grams is a measure of weight. I took them both out of their containers one day to see.

-Metina

Shipping from $3.99
Washington DC Metro--But Serving the World!
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top