Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

I disappeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I disappeared!

Post by pjhamel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 pm

I am so sorry that I completely disappeared a few weeks ago. I have been so busy. In the past few weeks I have had two last minute gigs, each of them lasting over two hours, I've been in fundraising overdrive for a concert that my church is having in August, and I have been baking cupcakes like crazy for several friends and family members who are having parties, events, etc... Apparently everybody loved the cupcakes I did for the mother's day banquet at my church, so now they are all paying me to make them for their parties.

Unfortunately, I will be gone even longer. Next Tuesday I leave for a missions trip to Costa Rica and Panama, and as soon as I return I have to get back to concert planning. I am one of four people planning and organizing the event, and it is going to be big. I don't know if you have ever heard of the Royal Tailor Band or not, but they are getting pretty big in the christian music scene, and they will be the main artists at our event, which is going to be completely free to the public, so it will be packed.

On top of all of this, I have been trying to slowly expand my business. So, needless to say, I have absolutely no time right now for the internet (except to check my email). Honestly, I think that last week was the first time that I have changed my facebook status in over a month.

I will be back. Hopefully after the concert I will actually have time to work more on my business and come back to the forums to learn from everybody on here. But if you don't see me around, don't be worried. I am not dead or anything. I just don't have enough time in my day to fit this in.
pjhamel

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-23

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naples-FL/Naples-Face-Art/15236981

Back to top Go down

Re: I disappeared!

Post by Fabtastic on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Being busy like that - what a great reason to be away!!

Enjoy the wild ride - we'll all be here when you get back! I think that summer is busy for everyone although perhaps not quite the same as a mission trip and all the other things you have going on! Wow!! Shocked

Thanks for letting us know what's going on, so we won't worry about you. We'll see you again, sooner than you think - the time will fly! Very Happy
Fabtastic

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2010-07-10

http://www.fabtastic.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy! on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Good luck with all the things you are planning to do. Glad you told us about it so we know why you are gone
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi PJ! Your life sounds busy but completely awesome!
My 18 yr old daughter will be in Costa Rica in July on a missions trip. Allajueta(sp?) make sure to get a pic w/ "The 5 Angry Men" statue Very Happy
Miss ya!
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by pjhamel on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 pm

I just got home from my missions trip today. It was amazing. Hopefully I will be able to spend more time on the forums now.
pjhamel

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-23

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naples-FL/Naples-Face-Art/15236981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top