Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

First Face on self

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Face on self

Post by martha on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Did a quick lion face for the pre-K class at church tonight. Tried to make it a little better when I got home and learned 2 valuable lessons. Messing with something that looks decent won't make it great and once paint has dried for 2 hours it sure is hard to try to get anything to blend! Mission trip is Friday and I sure am nervous about being THE FACE PAINTER at at the park come Monday.
Would appreciate prayers. Thanks for all the videos and great posts and great paint from the shop.
Pic washed all color--arrgh!
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: First Face on self

Post by AngieAnders on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 am

Pic isn't showing up, but I'm sure you'll be fine! After you've done a few faces at the park, the nerves will all float away and it will just be you and the kids and wonderful art. Smile
AngieAnders

Number of posts : 1849
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.facesalive.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 am

I second what Angie said. I had my first booth set up just this last wwek. I was so nervous, but after I got started I forgot about all that and just had fun...it helped that I was really busy!
Vashti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyVickery on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:59 pm

You wil be great! The first one always makes me a little nervous, but after that it just flows Smile Keep telling yourself you can do it, and you will - positive thinking really helps boost your confidence.
HappyVickery

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2011-05-31

http://www.smileyfacesfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by martha on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Thanks for the encouragement everybody. I'm just worried about how hot and dry it will be in Arizona. Have a feeling paint will be drying on the brush before I can get it on a face! Deep down though I know that God is in control and all will be fine.
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top