Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Display Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Display Suggestions

Post by Geekophile on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 pm

So here is a picture of my new display. I'm so pleased with how it works. It is just a clothing rack (that I picked up for three bucks at a garage sale- score!) and a piece of fabric with clear vynal guled on to make pockets so I can switch the faces out any time. I sewed tape around the edges like you would use for roman shades and attached it to the rack with binder rings. The whole thing snaps right in half to pack up.

I know most of you use photographs for your display, but I like the way the drawn faces work out. You can see them from a long way off- so it works equally well for festivals and birthdays. And it makes the children stretch their imaginations- they never say "but it doesn't look like the picture" because how could it?

The part I need your help with is the top where it says "face Painting." Blach. I think it needs to say a few more things- like that I offer other designs and, I don't know? my buisness name or something? It just seems like I should have more going on up there. I'm ready to be blasted with suggestions.
Geekophile

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://sophiessmileyfaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Display Suggestions

Post by Kris10 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 pm

What a GREAT idea!! And great score too well done...$3! LOVE a bargain!
As for the other info, Your contact details (obviously) a price grouping and a big "Yes we do Parties!!"
Kris10

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparklyone on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:42 am

Kris10 wrote:What a GREAT idea!! And great score too well done...$3! LOVE a bargain!
As for the other info, Your contact details (obviously) a price grouping and a big "Yes we do Parties!!"

What she said! I love you I do adore a fabulous bargain and you sure got one! Very Happy I would add your business name at the top and your phone # and website address at the bottom. Also can you shift down two of the faces at the top and use those spaces for business cards/brochures for parents? Very Happy

Sparklyone

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Geekophile on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Prices- duh! What's wrong with you Sophie?
Maybe I'll just print a giant version of my buisness card to stick up there!
Geekophile

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://sophiessmileyfaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie t clown on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh, a giant business card is a great idea - it will say it all
rosie t clown

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashM on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Nice job, Gookophile! I love the protective vinyl and the lightweight nature of your sign!

I have a little suggestion- use beige and brown paper for your faces so folks can see what the colors look like on skin.
...unless you can get your customers to all come in pre-primed in titanium white! lol
FlashM

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top