Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Okay, I have gone off of the deeep end!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Okay, I have gone off of the deeep end!

Post by SuzySparkles on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 pm

It does.... depending what you put on the other side Smile The way it is pictured, no it does not. I have another laptop case with my split cake in it and this laptop with the paint has more paint on the other side. I will take a picture tomorrow for ya!! Smile
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 1HappyNut on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 pm

SuzySparkles wrote:It does.... depending what you put on the other side Smile The way it is pictured, no it does not. I have another laptop case with my split cake in it and this laptop with the paint has more paint on the other side. I will take a picture tomorrow for ya!! Smile

Thanks Suzy! I love seeing other people's setups...Especially yours since you appear to like to colour-code, and always improve, while making it super-efficient Like a Star @ heaven - and I have those tendencies too.
I like the idea of having things stuck down somehow (magnets, or velcro??) and storing pots without lids, so as to have a faster setup/cleanup. Is that what you do?
Or do you just set up what's in your photo onto a table?

I can't seem to let go of the fabulous idea of re-potting larger cakes into the round (bead) containers. It seems like such a great way to get so much paint into a smaller area. Especially if you're replacing bits of one-strokes or cutting your cakes up anyhow. How long have you been repotting into those, and have you noticed any issues with cracking, etc.?
Shannon mentioned food-grade plastic, but does anyone know if the plastic our paints come in (Wolfe, DFX, Paradise... not sure about others), are actually food-grade plastic??

Sorry to hear about your sponges... bad fiance!!! pirat But, like so many others have said... he WAS trying to tidy/clean at least so there is some potential there. AND I'll bet he'll never do that again!
My 'helpful' husband once chucked a newly knit hat I'd just finshed making my daughter, into the washer/dryer right after coming home from vacation. I had spent about 6 hours on the drive down (to the vacation destination) making it, after ripping part of it out and re-sizing it to fit her perfectly. He shrunk it...to doll-size and it was completely ruined of course. If he wasn't so darn cute and helpful, I swear... Suspect
So I empathize with your frustration.
1HappyNut

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by flopsietheclown on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I love when Suzy shares photos! Great work! I think I might give it a go. I need to consolidate.
flopsietheclown

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2010-11-10

http://www.ClassicClown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh My Goodness that is a lovely sight!
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Happy Design on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:19 am

If I had this much paint I could die happy.

Do you use two different kinds of black and white? Just wondered why you have two pots of each... I am considering doing this too so I can get a good brand for lining and softer one for bases.
Bee Happy Design

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-15

http://www.beehappyfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum