Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

I am NOT loving my fatmax! what's your secret?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I am NOT loving my fatmax! what's your secret?

Post by Miss Ronnie on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 am

Love, love, love, love, love, love my FAT MAX, too!!!! I keep my empty "Rinse Well" (love THAT, too) in it; but I don't put water bottles in it when going to my weekly restaurant gigs. It takes all my blessed strength to get it into the car (seriously, it does) but I can get it out a lot easier. It, too, serves as my home studio and, when I don't wheel it into the hall closet, it serves as a cat sleeping pedestal....

Also, I am a sit-down painter and the FAT MAX is perfect for that because I don't have to bend or reach very far to get anything out of it I need.
geek
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by flopsietheclown on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:45 pm

I use mine for festivals and larger events when I need a lot of product. It's nice to have something across the top to make it a little bigger tabletop surface. I never use it for simple birthday parties. I love to use it when I am doing balloons for a large event. I think once I fit something like 1500+ balloons into it. The little compartments were perfect for keeping everything organized. I also have a toddler who loves to get into everything so the Fatmax is great for storage too.
flopsietheclown

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2010-11-10

http://www.ClassicClown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvs to paint on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 pm

The plastic water bottle ice cube tray that works as a brush holder will fit PERFECTLY into one of the middle section slots (I keep mine in the farthest right one) if you remove that blue snap on section that's on the bottom. You won't need that part because the brushes can't fall through if the ice cube tray is kept in the slot. it doesn't interfere with closing. I keep my brushes in a container that stands upright (so my tips don't get bent) in the bottom of the fat max. I put them back in the upright protective container after a gig and clean them when I get home. I'll take a photo tonight and try and post it, although I HAVEN'T had any luck posting here before. Guess I don't hold my mouth just right, lol.
Luvs to paint

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:06 pm

i like the fat max as a storage for my stuff..a little heave for me..but nice to work out of,...i take a small kit for parties and restraunt gigs..and my fat max to festivals and larger gigs..still getting use to it
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top