Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

How long will a Kit last?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How long will a Kit last?

Post by kimbymcc on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

I am considering buying the TAG Face Paint Starter kit and I was wondering how long do those kits usually last?

They have the 32g paints in them. About how many faces/parties do you all think that would cover?

Thanks so much!
kimbymcc

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: How long will a Kit last?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 am

Depends. You'll go throught white and black often. I generally go through 2 or 3 of the 32g-45g a season in those colours in Kryolan and Snaz. I use up lots of red (I use Snaz). TAG lasts a bit longer than the brands I use. Most of the other colours... last for a season (meaning, summer or winter for me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faces by Ainslie on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 am

I use white like crazy, black a lot but not as much as I thought I would. Flouro pink, fluro rainbow cakes and red a lot too. Yellow, orange, light blue are a close third.

The tag pallete will be good for you, if you have the colours you will find a way to use them, and if not use the colours that you use the least (brown) to practice the basics. x

Faces by Ainslie

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-07-06

http://www.FacesByAinslie.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Creations on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Its a great way to start out and cost effiective. I cut my pots in half and then made rainbow cakes for one stroke etc. Therefore I got a lot of variety of a low out put, as I am still practicing and first starting out. The paint goes a long way and having to replace a pot or 2 here and there is cheap - under $20 a time. Hope this helps Very Happy
Creations

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://creationsfaba.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top