Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

What would be the best

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would be the best

Post by Peachymango on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 am

Am travelling to Indonesia in a few weeks time. Normally I would take a couple of the 10g size pallettes but this time I would like to take the 32g pots. What I am wondering is it possible to put them on both the base and lid of the laptop style boxes. Getting foam to fit both sides.
Will be taking TAG. Basic and pearl, also some one strokes So need buy case(s) Will they fit with lids on?
Also do you think it would be to make them all into splits. Am thinking weight. But am hoping to take in hand luggage. Previously I have just packed in my luggage.
Opinions thoughts please.
Also am painting a couple of gigs in Darwin before I leave so would be using there.
Peachymango

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What would be the best

Post by Peachymango on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 am

Ok I brought a TAG split pallette and a One stroke pallette with the 3 rainbows It seems to suit my needs. and I I'll try and see if they will fit in the one pallette
Peachymango

Back to top Go down

Post by Geekophile on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 pm

I don't think you can load the cakes top and bottom in the laptop cases and still snap it shut. The only way it might work is if you used a paradise laptop and put tag cakes in it, because the tag cakes are more shallow than the Paradise. BUT they are also bigger around- so I don't know if they'd fit in the foam holes??

What about buying a scrapbook case instead and putting your cakes in there? I know that will close- several ladies on here use that method.

Also you may consider taking your paints out of their containers all together. Suzy Sparkles moves all of hers into a bead organizer. She still has a large amount of paint in each section, but the configuration is more compact.
Geekophile

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://sophiessmileyfaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Manabanana on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

this is why I want all Wolfe paint.

I LOVE the way they screw together top to bottom.

ahhhh one day. Very Happy

I have the silly farm palette and torn the foam out and double stack my tag cakes and put my one stroke containers in there. Just to make sure nothing falls out I have 1 strip of duct tape holding the lid shut. I have been using the tape for over a month now and still good to go. (yeah it is redneck rigged Very Happy )

I can fit double the stuff with the foam removed.
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachymango on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:54 am

Thanks ladies for your thoughts and ideas. I have a Silly Farm laptop stye case. Didn't think of trying it. Has one strokes in it.
Have ordered and paid for the paints and pallettes now so may just take both and put brushes and some pouncers in the cases to utilise some space. I'll have a play when they all arrive.

Peachymango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum