Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

helllooo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

helllooo!

Post by ccbelle on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 am

Hello all,

And thanks for my lovely welcome email from Metina, feeling quite at home already!

I got asked to do face painting at my 6YO's school last summer and ended up (despite the most horrific hangover and only 2 hours sleep) there for 4 hours, and managed to raise over 70 for the school. Had the most fun ever, (although my first couple of attempts were a bit dodgy) I was actually quite good.

It took a little while, but, I've just just invested in my own bit and pieces from snazaroo. Black/white/primary colours/pink/green and some sparkly stuff, sponges & x3 brushes.

Ideally I'd like to start doing this for some extra pocket money. I do a lot of event promotion/club nights in my spare time, so what I want to master is some good adult, over one eye patterns. If anyone has tips for tutuorials etc, Id be really grateful!

Im going to be practising standard kids too, tigers, spiderman, skeletons & butterflies... always struggle with the wings on butterflies! Though other than helping out at school I don't really fancy doing kids parties...

Hopefully the last of my paints will be waiting for me when I get home today so I can get cracking properly! Nice to meet you all Laughing

Cxx
ccbelle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: helllooo!

Post by len sherrard on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Welcome, try doing a search on here for one eye designs, You might be surprised Smile
len sherrard

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.ellensburgfaceart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manabanana on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:46 pm

YouTube is a great resource.

Welcome to the forum! flower
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelle on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Thanks both!

I did a tiger last night on my little one, but was a bit of a flop! goig to get practising some more tonight Smile

Manabanana that UV paint in your avatar looks amazing!
ccbelle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Manabanana on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks CC, It is the Kryolan DayGlow split cake, but any neon will do. (the Tag neons from Metina's shop do the same thing)

I would love to see some pictures of your work.

Unfortunately my camera that I bought 3 months ago took a cr@p last night and I couldnt take photos of my split cake challenge. I used my phone but it is yucky Sad

Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum