Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

"I was painted by..." stickers - GOOD IDEA?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "I was painted by..." stickers - GOOD IDEA?

Post by Ester K-D on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 am

There are all kinds of 'AVERY" labels on the market...I find vistaprint pricey - I once made my own stickers and punched out fancy shapes....BUT after cutting, getting the sticker off the back was a pain...if you get something to do yourself...make sure they are already 'cut in shapes'...
Pockets the clown always gives these out and I think they were such a smart idea! ....

Ester K-D

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by a face painting mom on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:47 am

The Avery ones are good, but Staples also has their own brand that is cheaper that work the same. You can customize them too, if you are at one end of a fair, or in Tent 3, you can say "I was painted by A Face Painting Mom in Tent 3, by the Main Stage...or what ever. keeps you from being confused with the craft paint whores, and it is a good way to put your name and web address on someone, that is why I use the large mailing lables, they are big enough to get a lot of information on them that other people can read from a distance. I also use them to move kids out of the chair when my line is long. I have dum dums, and stickers and the miror, and my line manager keeps them about five feet away. I tell the kids the go see thier face and get their sticker and their candy, if their Mom says its OK, then I can plop the next one down while my husband gives them the stuff, and a card with the removal instructions....double marketing. And now that he has a fancy new camera, I am hoping that he takes a picture too!

a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectlyPaintedFaces on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 am

Ester K-D wrote:There are all kinds of 'AVERY" labels on the market...I find vistaprint pricey - I once made my own stickers and punched out fancy shapes....BUT after cutting, getting the sticker off the back was a pain...if you get something to do yourself...make sure they are already 'cut in shapes'...
Pockets the clown always gives these out and I think they were such a smart idea! ....

If you have a delicate touch (and we all should... right? LOL), I find that I'm able to gently run an X-acto knife across the back of the sticker to make a slit (that doesn't cut the sticker itself) to make it really easily to separate the backing.
PerfectlyPaintedFaces

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2011-11-03

http://www.perfectlypaintedfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterpieceFacePainting on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 am

It's a great idea, and if there are other painters at the event it lets people know who painted it and they'll come to you!
MasterpieceFacePainting

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-11-11

http://www.masterpiecefacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top